The quality of your drinking water generally depends on where you get your water. Sources include municipal water treatment plants, community water systems and private wells.
No matter where you get your water, drinking water quality is being challenged by our urban living, increased chemical production and greater industrial activity.
Features & Benefits of UF Drinking Water Systems
- Compact Design
- Twist ‘n Turn Cartridges
- Easy Cartridge Replacement
- No Service Calls simply to change out cartridges
- Automatic Shut Off
- Easy Installation
- Dedicated Faucet Included
- Ultra Filtration System
- No Storage Tank
- No Wasted Water
- No Pressure Problems
- No Flow Issues
- Low Cost to Buy
- Low Cost to Use
Ultra Filtration Drinking Water Systems Remove:
- Taste & Odors
Get the “Final Barrier” with Ultra Filtration systems using “UF” membranes!
The Water Quality Association describes the “final barrier” as the use of drinking water ltration systems to ensure quality drinking water is available at the water faucet. Use of the “final barrier” can address the following:
- Harmful by-products formed during chlorination.
- Corrosion, which may damage appliances.
- Microbiological contaminants.
- Trace levels of unregulated contaminants, such as pharmaceuticals.
- Improved water quality for pregnant women, children, seniors and anyone who prefers a healthy lifestyle.